HOTEL LA RESIDENCE has put special measures and health protocols in place in order to prevent the spread of Covid, following Government and UMIH recommendations, as follows :
Signs and markings are in place to assist your movements.
May we thank you in advance for respecting social distancing and other preventive measures we have put in place.
RECEPTION AND MEETING AREAS
- The wearing of mask is obligatory in all communal areas of the hotel.
- A special area has been designated for depositing keys to await disinfecting.
- A protection screen has been installed at the desk.
- A line on the floor marks a one-metre distance between clients at reception and arrows indicate the direction to follow.
- Frequent cleaning is in place to disinfect all door handles, lift buttons, switches, reception furniture, payment terminal and cloakroom.
- We can accept card payments at a distance and send your receipted invoice by email
- We have ensured there plenty of anti-bacterial hand gels around the hotel for use.
- Any magazines, advertising material, brochures, maps etc. that are touched, must be taken away.
- We are currently unable to store your luggage.
MAINTENANCE OF BEDROOMS
- Every member of staff is equipped with a mask, disposable gloves and anti-bacterial hand gel.
- Between each room, gloved hand will be cleansed with anti-bacterial disinfectant.
- If you return to your room after cleaning, it will only be re-cleaned on demand.
- When you vacate your room, we ask that you please turn off the heating and open the windows.
- Clients will not be permitted to stay in their room during the cleaning process.
- We pay particuliar attention to the cleaning of door handles, switches, taps, remote controls any any other itemsthat may have been handled, with a special anti-bacterial disinfectant.
- All linen is stored and treated following strict protocols.
- We will always try to maximise the time between one client leaving and another arriving.
- Masks must be worn in all communal areas of the hotel.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room on individual trays. It should be ordered on your arrival for a set time.
- A member of staff will serve you and clear away.
- Every tray is disinfected with a special product for food surfaces.
- Tables and chairs are also disinfected with a special product for food surfaces.